Sunday, May 11, 2008

Q & A

Pregnancy Questions and Answers.

Should I have a baby after 35? No, 35 children is enough.
I am two month pregnant now. When will my baby move? With any luck, right after he finishes college.
What is the most reliable method to determine a baby's sex? Childbirth.
My wife is five month pregnant and so moody that sometimes she is borderline irrational. So, what is your question?
My childbirth instructor says it is not pain I will feel during labor, but pressure. Is she right? Yes, in the same way that a tornado might be called an air current.
When is the best time to get an epidural? Right after you find out you are pregnant.
Is there anything I should avoid right after childbirth? Yes, pregnancy.
Do I have to have a baby shower? Not if you change the diaper very quickly.
Our baby was born last week. When will my wife begin to act normal again? When the kids go of to college.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shine