Saturday, May 24, 2008

Porch Time

Sat on the porch this morn thinking about God, life, family, church, friends, death, love, God's goodness, my son's B-Day (he's now 15), and various other topics, but mainly about God. His Holiness. His Power. His Kingdom. His Money and Property that I think are mine. How he brought Ruth (my wife) into my life. His Creation. His Care and Compassion. His Forgiveness. His Joy. My thought time is often interrupted by "roof brain chatter" and I have to refocus quiet often in order to stay on GOD and not on me and my life and how God can help me and my life. Please understand I do pray for me and my life, but this morn I wanted to focus on God and His Glory in some personal worship time. Praise The Lord. Praise The Lord. That sounds a little corny and cheesy, yet it is where I needed to be this morn and more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shine