Monday, May 05, 2008

Concert

My wife and I went to a concert last night at Busch Gardens. We were introduced to a group from the land down under called Revive. They were smooth and rockin' and there lyrics were right on. We also heard Matthew West. I did not realize how many of his songs I liked until he started singing them. He was also very funny and interacted with the crowd really well. The evening ended featuring Third Day. I have liked the sound and lyrics of Third Day since their first release in 1996. The evening was beautiful, fun, inspiring, and God did His thing with a few little Godcidences occurring. They really were not and are not little. They were God working in His wonderful and mysterious ways. The concert series is being billed as Glory At The Gardens. Cool name. Cool Place. God moving. Looking forward to next Sunday at Glory At The Gardens.

If you are not familiar with Third Day I would recommend you purchase a CD of theirs called Chronology, Vol.1. It was released in '07 and has some really good songs from their other CD's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shine