Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Inspection

Yesterday I took the vehicle our daughter drives to a local Auto Shop for the yearly state inspection. I sat in a vehicle line long enough to have a good prayer time, thought time, planning time, and thank God time. A couple of verses that came to mind and heart later in the day are from Psalm 139.

23) Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. 24) See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

These verses are about a God Inspection. It is good for you and I to open up before God and allow Him to make sure we are in line with Him, His glory, His truth, His wonder, Him. As you commune with God today and this week allow Him to search your heart and lead you in His ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shine