Monday, April 14, 2008

Dude

Dude,

I sent out a mass email today requesting people to respond with personal, professional, and family accomplishments that they believe have had a positive impact on their lives, the lives of others, and maybe in the Kingdom of God. WOW. What a response already. Look forward to many more.

I will be sharing a message this Sunday from Paul's letter to the Philippians found in the New Testament of the Bible. I am pumped after reading the responses. DO NOT MISS THIS SUNDAY. I will be reading the responses. You will be encouraged, humbled, excited, pumped, wowed, and tears and laghter will be a part of this experience.

Feel free to send your list to sneth@cox.net. Please give me your name even though I will not mention your name during the service or in the message.

LOL with joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shine