Sunday, January 04, 2009

For SCC - Prayer Thanks Sings And Dances 1-4-09

Prayer that Sings and Dances

11 Now on his way to Jerusalem, Jesus traveled along the border between Samaria and Galilee. 12 As he was going into a village, ten men who had leprosy met him. They stood at a distance 13 and called out in a loud voice, "Jesus, Master, have pity on us!" 14 When he saw them, he said, "Go, show yourselves to the priests." And as they went, they were cleansed. 15 One of them, when he saw he was healed, came back, praising God in a loud voice. 16 He threw himself at Jesus' feet and thanked him—and he was a Samaritan. 17 Jesus asked, "Were not all ten cleansed? Where are the other nine? 18 Was no one found to return and give praise to God except this foreigner?" 19 Then he said to him, "Rise and go; your faith has made you well." Luke 19:11-19

The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. Psalm 28:7

Then I will thank you in front of the great assembly. I will praise you before all the people. Psalm 35:18

For this reason, ever since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all the saints, I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers. Ephesians 1:15-16

Developing A Prayer Life That Sings And Dances
Give thanks every morning.
Give thanks before your meals.
Start the week with a prayer time of thanks.
Give thanks for life's pleasures.
Start conversations with thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shine