Friday, September 12, 2008

Another Myth Busted

This comment ws recently left on a 9-7-08 post. I copied as is with a few spelling errors (no big deal) may this encourage you in your faithalk as we bust some myths. Keep going. Thanks for the comment anonymous. It will encourage others and bring hope to others. God Bless.

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "For SCC - Myths We Believe About God 9-7-08":

Heres one for your myth buster campaign...."because I am a Christian I will be able to figure things out (smartly, faster, to my advantage) because I have GOD on my side." MYTH ... BUSTED. In my newly, albeit, staggered, diaper riding walk with faith I am learning/accepting that everyday is a challenge and it is the little things that we don't see (immediate) that can and do affect our walk with Jesus. With that said as a new/renewed/wanting to be better Christian, I would be remissed not to admit that being a Christian "ain't easy". I guess that would be another myth. "I am a Christian and it is Easy"....BUSTED. Everyday is a challenge..not because it is a new day but because there is, and will always be, constant temptation/choices that, even though we think better, we submit(sp?), sometimes for the good of all Christianity and within the constraints/boundaries of our faith, but because sometimes the opposite, which then stimulates the guilt that can hinder our ability to rethink and/or revector our need/want/willingness to walk within our faith. I am commenting because I am in search of knowledge and understanding, in hopes that someday, somehow, things will get easier. It is through my faith that I know, because of my foundations (those brought to you courtesy of the Southern Babtist)and newly found faith from SCC, that through my faith, acceptance, want for my children, and myself that I can only/will make things easier by truly understanding what it means to live faithfully and have meaning in my life. I have found something anew in what I feel at SCC. I have found something that has reinvigorated my self-challenge to do better for my family, faith, and in context, what sometimes feels like a big black hole.

Thank you and Thank you....Keep on keeping on...and by that I mean feeding the minds of people like me who question, have doubts, and lack reason for the things that we do but desire to (even though we don't know what we hunger) for the love, sovereignty, acceptance, and forgiveness of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shine