Monday, September 17, 2007

Next Steppers

My Parents (Eldon and Dawn Nethery), Ed Lane, Bill Pursley, Bill Whitney Terry Hitt, Jack and Joy Hathaway, Eldon and JoAnne Burks, Kyle Klemke, Mark Foley, Dr. Ritchie, Mom Merriman, Debbie Morgan, Joe Taylor, James Smith, Mike and Patti Paschall, Morris and Jodi Chapman, Lynn Holly, and others.

I accepted Christ by faith in 5th grade. In late high school and early college as I began to wander about life and such people in my life were able to help me through some hard times, help me have fun and grappled alongside of me with some difficult God and life questions along the way. I thank God that these and others introduced me to Jesus Christ and helped me grow in my walk with God. As I began to grow in my walk with God and and was given the opportunities to serve in various roles in a local church I then started sensing God's direction for my life was to serve Him in what is called "ministry". Some of the above helped me in that process and due to them I have been able to help a few others in their walk with God for over 23 years. THANKS to God and to the above named.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shine