Thursday, August 23, 2007

Solar Zone

Earlier this week, Tuesday, August 21, I posted some comments about a new leader and helper in Solar Zone (SCC's Children's Ministry). I want to say again that I appreciate the ministry of Solar Zone. As I think about the new school year beginning and the work and effort that the Solar Zone leaders and helpers place into ministering to the children I am overwhelmed with thanks. Sunrise has a good number of children attending on Sunday mornings and the children and their parents are treated with kindness and honor. The most heard comment form children who attend Solar Zone is something like this, "That was fun". I am aware that people's schedules and life circumstances can be overwhelming and so is probably the case with most of the Solar Zone servants, yet they continue to touch lives. They continue to pray, plan, and prepare in order to help children enjoy being in a church setting, learn the Bible, eventually accept Christ as their Lord and Savior and begin to grow in their relationship with God. Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shine