Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Totally Disagree Even Though I Enjoyed Watching His Show With My Children Years Ago

Bill Nye The Science Guy Slams Creationism

I know many educated, intelligent, and well read people who totally disagree. I know Physicians, Engineers, University Professors, Psychologist and others who live outside of the U.S. who totally disagree. Bill, you might want to do your research.

This is very interesting. So it is okay for him to think his way is right but it is not okay for me to think that my way is right. But, are we not to be tolerant, especially those who do not believe in a God and Creationism, or place their faith in themselves or higher education. Just wondering.

To this day the evidence for creationism far outweighs the evidence for pure evolution and many creationist believe in the theory of evolution and hold to a theory of Intelligent Design.

Bill, God loves you, created you and designed you. Thank God for your intelligence.

Check this read out.
Brief and Excellent Read About Christianity and Sciense

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shine