Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Blessed Be God... (God You Are Very Great!)

Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name!  Psalm 100:4

All your works shall give thanks to you, O Lord, and all your saints shall bless you!  Psalm 145:10

Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits...  Psalm 103:2-3

Sing to the Lord, bless his name; tell of his salvation from day to day. Declare his glory among the nations, his marvelous works among all the peoples!  Psalm 96:2-3

Bless the Lord, O my soul! O Lord my God, you are very great! You are clothed with splendor and majesty...  Psalm 104:1

Therefore David blessed the Lord in the presence of all the assembly. And David said: "Blessed are you, O Lord, the God of Israel our father, forever and ever."  I Chronicles 29:10

I will bless the Lord at all times; his praise shall continually be in my mouth.  Psalm 34:1

I will extol you, my God and King, and bless your name forever and ever. Every day I will bless you and praise your name forever and ever. My mouth will speak the praise of the Lord, and let all flesh bless his holy name forever and ever.  Psalm 145:1-2, 21

Praise the Lord! Praise, O servants of the Lord, praise the name of the Lord! Blessed be the name of the Lord from this time forth and forevermore!
Psalm 113:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shine