Wednesday, March 28, 2012

When I pray...

.. "our" I am moving beyond myself.
.. "Father" I grasp that I am a loved child of God.
.. "who art in heaven" I dwell on new realms.
.. "hallowed be Thy name" I recognize God greatness.
.. "Thy kingdom come" I recognize God's supreme reign.
.. "Thy will be done" I submit.
.. "on earth as it is in heaven" I serve and give.
.. "Give us today our daily bread" I trust and share.
.. "Forgive us our debts, as we forgive others" I realize the need to be forgiven and to forgive.
.. "Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one" I live in God's provision and protection.
.. "Your is the kingdom" My mantra is, " Jesus Christ is Lord."
.. "the power" I live in faith.
.."the glory" I lift up God.
.. "forever" I have some vision.
.. "Amen" I am saying, "Let it happen."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shine