Monday, February 09, 2009

Quote For Thought

"It's amazing how many people who are standing alone wish they weren't." Eric Bryant

I have stood alone and did not like it. I have gone into rooms alone and did not like it. I have walked into a gatherings alone and did not like it. It is no fun. I can tell you that when I was standing alone and a person came over and introduced themselves to me and began a light conversation it felt good. It was comforting. I can tell you that had people not walked up to me years ago I may not be serving Christ or following Christ. Thanks to Terry Hitt, Mr. and Mrs. Burks, Mr. and Mrs. Hathaway, Kyle Klemcke, Bill Pursely, Debbie Morgan, David Levell, Bill Lovelace, and many others who introduced themselves to me when I was standing alone or maybe I just felt I was standing alone. "Hi, my name is ..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shine