Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Surround Sound

5:45 AM the birds are singing like crazy. This morning I am listening in surround sound as the birds greet the day and their creator with joy, charm, and praise. As I sit on my porch I am able to hear birds from afar and nearby, to the left and the right, from behind and in front. Surround Sound. Beautiful. Those of you familiar with the Commodore Theater's Sound System; no comparison to what I am currently enjoying. Rich. AM radio is plain. FM stereo is okay. A good sound system in your home or vehicle is nice. A surround sound system that is done properly is rich, thick, and seems alive. I hope you have some idea of what I write. The birds at dawn know of what I type. Surround sound. Sweet!!!

Questions for us:
Do we live an AM radio life or a surround sound life?
What does God live?
What is Easter about, AM, FM, Surround?
Where do you want to be?

This past Sunday Kristen Ellis shared with us some insight from John Maxwell. The two important days in your life are the day you were born and they day you know why. Discover your why and live in Surround.

Dear God, Thanks for the why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shine