Tuesday, February 27, 2007

It works!!!

I received a phone call last night that was very encouraging. The person called to say she was able to spend time with God in prayer and was able to stay focused because of what she has learned the past month and on Sunday, 2-25-07 during the "Proseuchomai" series. It works!!! She was able to sit for a time of scripture reading, life reflection and prayer in the evening. She was pumped on the phone. I am pumped as I type. It works!!! I am so thankful she called. It encouraged me in my prayer life. If you and I will just place a little effort into our relationship with God we will begin to grow in our faith and want to share it with others. It works!!!

I know what you are saying. "Well, good for her. She probably had nothing else to do." Wrongo. She is married to a husband who is full out most of the time. She is the mother of five children. Yes, she is insane. She is an office manager for a large company. She wakes early and goes to bed late. Her life schedule is full as she is a social butterfly (kinda). She does like to party. YET, she carved out time for proseuchomai. WAY TO GO.

Take heart all you busy people. Take heart. You can do it!.

Thanks for calling ___________. You know who you are you saint of God. THANKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shine