Monday, December 11, 2006

For SCC - You're Pregnant Aren't You? (HOPE) 12-10-06

Merry Xmas!!! Watch out for #44.

Merry Christmas. A statement of hope. Happy New Year. A statement of hope. Hope is a very important commodity. Christmas is about hope. Think of some of the Christmas shows you like and you will most likely see the theme of hope in them. Rudolph, The Grinch, Frosty, and my favorite in this category, the Little Drummer Boy. White Christmas, The Bishops Wife, and It's A Wonderful Life are classics that stir the hope bowl within us. Christmas songs are hopeful. Grandma Got Ran Over By A Reindeer, maybe not the best choice :) I'll be Home for Christmas, I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas, Hark! The Herald Angels Sing, Silent Night, and here's one that will fill the hope bowl, Handell's Hallelujah Chorus.

I hope to graduate in ...
I hope the interview goes well.
Hope to see you at the party.
Just a few phrases of hope. There are many more. Listen to yourself this week and you will hear them.
I hope...
you will enter into a relationship with God through Jesus Christ.
you have a good week.
my son plays well at his Schools Band Winter(Christmas) concert.
my family is having a good day.
the prayers I am offering to God today are answered YES by God
my prayers make sense to God.
my 4:00 PM time with Jay is as rewarding for him as it is for me.
people who were in the service yesterday will live out and in hope.
Barbie Hofler made it to CA fine and God's presence is strong in her.
this blog is not a waste of your time :)
I hope...
That is just the beginning of my hope list.

On Sunday we sang song's of Hope. We heard stories of hope. I shared that hope leads us to experience a positive attitude and optimistic outlook and that it can change the way we pray. In hope we will pray more expectantly. We will go to God and seek after God in anticipation of meeting Him, hearing from Him, seeing His mighty hand move in our lives and in the lives of others, and watching for God's movement throughout the day. May we Hope. Dear God, Help me Hope. Thank You Lord for hope. Thank You.
FYI: Hope we meet the 33 Bags Goal. Hope you are giving to Virginia Missions. Hope you understand Compassion International.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shine