Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Lunch Break Prayer For Missions

Father in Heaven,

During this brief pause in the day I want to thank you for lunch, work, small businesses and my health. God, I lift up to you the Missions Emphasis for the BGAV during this week. I join thousands of your servants who are calling out to You. Hear our prayers. Please say, "Yes." to our request. God, I want to see your Spirit move in a mighty way. I thank You for the mighty work You are doing in Ghana Africa and ask You to do the same in the US. I thank You for the opportunity I have had to plant a Church and I ask that hundreds of more Churches be planted in Virginia. Please provide the servants and funding needed.
Lord, thank you for the ladies who gathered last night and called out to You and participated in mission work - THANK YOU. Strengthen and empower those ladies today. 
Author and Provider of Salvation may all of the mission work through the BGAV bring people to You, develop disciples, and bring You glory.

In Christ's Name, Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shine