Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Personal And Spiritual Growth - A Poem

This past year, God's been moving my spirit
Giving me purpose .... allowing people to hear it
I'm sharing life change .... hoping others draw near it.
I always wanna share .... sometimes I still fear it.
God is the master, and I am His clay.
Every single moment, God wants to mold me His way.
I'm using God's Word to hear what He'll say
With God's power I'm a new man each day.
Shape, Share and One Word were all put in place
To see God's hands, to feel His grace.


To alter hearts, to change life's pace.
To shape our spirits, to seek Christ's face
To share true life in a world of doubt
To show all peeps what Christ is about.


Robert Hobbs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great poem & post! Thanks for sharing!

RETA@ http://evenhaazer.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Shine