Friday, March 28, 2014

Prayer - Verses

In these days Jesus went up on a mountain top to pray, and he prayed to God all night. Luke 6:12

Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus went out to pray. Mark 1:35

But Jesus often withdrew to lonely places and prayed. Luke 5:16

He (Jesus) withdrew about a stones beyond them, knelt down and prayed. Luke 22:41

Lord, Teach us to pray... Luke 11:1

I urge you, brothers, by our Lord Jesus Christ.. to join me in my struggle by praying to God for me. Romans 15:30

Be still before the Lord a wait patiently for Him. Psalm 37:7

In the morning, Oh Lord, You will hear my voice; in the morning I will offer my request to You and will watch expectantly for your answer. Psalm 5:3

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Mark 11:24

Pray without ceasing. I Thess. 5:17

Call to Me and I will answer you, and tell you great and mighty things which you do not know. Jeremiah 33:3

But we will devote ourselves to prayer and to the ministry of the Word. Acts 6:4

6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

I want men everywhere to lift up holy hands in prayer without anger or disputing. I Timothy 2:8

Night and day we pray most earnestly. I Thess. 3:10

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Romans 12:12

Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

You do not have because you do not ask God... James 4:2

7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.  Matthew 7:7-8

Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. Colossians 4:2

According to your faith it will be done to you; and their sight was restored. Matthew 9:29-30

23 Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. 24 See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24

I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well. III John 2

Cast all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you. I Peter 5:7

First all of then, I urge that petitions, prayers, request, and thanksgiving be offered to God for all people. I Timothy 2:1

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, Oh Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.  Psalm 19:14

Finally brothers, pray for us that the message of the Lord may spread rapidly and be honored.    II Thess. 3:7

1 comment:

Naz said...

Hi,I reached to your blog and saw you are a believer. Would you please pray for my husband also add his name to your church praying list (his name is Yousef) to heal and recover from pancreatic cancer and for our family salvation.Thank you so much.
http://alwaysfightcancer.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Shine