Thursday, June 20, 2013

Receive

Today, I receive. I have already received a night's rest, a cool room, a scented breeze, a welcome from my four legged friends, a warm cup of Dunkin' Donut, the local weather, a cardinal's song, the day's dawn and a morning greeting from my wife.

I receive. I recognize that my salvation is in Christ alone - a gift of and from God only, I received. I receive this continual salvation and redemption in the power of the Holy Spirit filling me as I open up my life and receive.

Today, I will practice receptivity.

I willingly acknowledge my responsibilities throughout the day and yet seek to grasp that even my day, the tasks and my responsibilities are from God - received.

Today, I will live in the salvation received and continue to be receptive. I will pray, "God forgive me, now empower me."  I will take hold of God's redemption and live as a blessed, chosen, destined, drenched, lavished, enlightened, included receiver.

Today, receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shine