Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Life's An Opportunity, Mother Theresa

Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.

1 comment:

tom said...

Life is a gift, accept it.
Every day I begin my day with
my personalized version of the
Lord's Prayer.
It focuses my mind on:
* what's important,
* praising God
* thanking God,
* asking forgiveness,
* surrendering my soul at that
moment puts my whole life in
perspective and makes me
realize what a gift my life
is and how underserving I
am of all the blessing God
has given me.

Every day I do this, my day
generally goes well. And if
it goes badly it gives me
the perspective that God
is in control. As it turns
out, my bad days are
learning experiences
sometimes for me
sometimes for others.
I know that each day
God gives me is a gift
and I thank him every
morning and every night.

Steve, thanks for your
ministry and leadership.
Happy birthday

Post a Comment

Shine