Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Thoughts

You never really know how much your life counts in the lives of others and how much others count in yours until stories are told.

I am thankful for my children. Time flies.

I am thankful for Ruth. I am so glad she agreed to lead music at camp Chaparral in the summer of '88.

I have some good friends.

The Macy's Day parade was sweet. NYC was so much fun. I am glad we came across the band in the subway. Their CD is great. Fred's was just the right atmosphere.

The weekend was difficult for some people and we all need to remember that while counting our blessings we are to pray for those who are saddened and seek to encourage them.

I need to be more giving.

I need to slow down in some areas of life and up the tempo in others.

I am glad my son is able to work at the Christmas Tree Lot. He enjoys it and it is helping him learn about work and finances.

My daughter is smart and is doing well at GMU.

We have two nice looking Christmas Trees that are ready to be decorated.

I am thankful our neighbors allowed us to use her dryer. Look forward to repairing ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shine