Tuesday, May 04, 2010

WOW!!!

At the party I attended mentioned in a previous post I watc hed a little girl experience the power of WOW as she intently observed the birthday girls opening all the gifts that were given to them. The little girl's mother and I were watching and visiting when all of the sudden her daughter turned, looked in her mother's eyes and with a sense of awe and wonder said, "WOW." Her mother and I broke out in parental laughter and wonder ourselves. We thought it was sweet and innocent, and we both think it is the way we as adults should live. This little girl got the WOW. She saw the gifts, the fun, the joy, the friends, the celebration, and was overwhelmed with the WOW factor. May you and I look up and around and notice the gifts, the fun, the joy, the friends and the celebration and be overwhelmed with the WOW factor. "WOW."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shine