Sunday, November 29, 2009

I Am Thankful For...

God's Word.
My fantastic husband and father to our daughter.
Being able to stay home with my daughter.
I am thankful for my best friend/husband.
My children.
Knowing that my Daddy is in heaven.
That my parents taught me about God at a young age and that I have always had God in my life.
Concrete, TV, music, fun, swimming pools, friends, forgiveness, love, smiles, kisses, hugs and my church.
GLARE.
People who helped lead me to Jesus Christ.
My awesome family and friends. My health, my children, my job, my husband, and most of all the gift of salvation.
My amazing children.
My Sunrise family.
Those who continue to love me even when I cannot love myself.
The unconditional love of Jesus Christ and the opportunity in him to live a new life.
For 2nd, 3rd, 4th ... chances.
Grace, mercy, forgiveness.
For God keeping His promises.
I am thankful for my family and getting connected to Sunrise.
My health, family and friends.
For the power of prayer and people who pray for us.
For God bringing us close to home in Hampton Roads so our children and me and my wife could benefit being close to family.
For every single member of my family.
For my mother's husband who helps her accomplish and do things she has always wanted to do and really loves her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shine