Sunday, January 20, 2008

Famous Last Words

"I know Bob said it looks like real dynamite."
"Of course it's sturdy"
"What could go wrong?"
"Oops..."
"I think I turned it off."
"What does this button do?"
"Do you smell smoke?"
"All right, sir, I won't tell you the building is on fire."
"It's perfectly safe."
"Welcome [hic] aboard. This is [hic] your, um, captain. [hic]"
"We'll be fine."
"I've done this opperation twice already!"
"Where's my parachute?"
"No! Not THAT button!"
"I can't swim!"
"Where's my pet tarantula?"
"Cut the green wire!"
"Wow, honey... Are you fat or what?!"
"Nice doggie"
"Is that snake poisonous?"
"Relax... I've done this before."
"Watch this..."
"Looks good to me..."
"You wouldn't dare!"
"I have read that this tribe stopped being cannibals a few decades ago"
"What's this thorn on the back of that strange fish?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shine