Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I'm Thankful ...

Hi, my name is Brittany Tilley and I’m a junior at Western Branch High School. This week Mr. Steve called me and asked me to do a little survey of what people are thankful for. So I went around and asked random anonymous people that I normally come in contact with throughout my day. The 1st question asked of me when I asked a person what they were thankful for was “what is this for?” So I told them “my church.” In hearing this most of my interviewees would automatically begin giving me the generic “church” answers. I laughed and asked them to tell me what they were really thankful for. The following is a list of answers I got, keep in mind this is a very diverse group of answers in no particular order. (Let’s see how many you agree with)

I’m thankful for my family, music, drums, church, girlfriend, boyfriend, husband, wife, GOOOOD food, guitar hero, good health, dog, football, cat, life, best friend, smart teachers who care, cheering, Harry Potter, shopping, a house to live in, animal print!, mosh pits, cozy bed, a hard working team, parents who care, mail, big trucks, mudding, kids who clean, God, basket ball, heating and air conditioning, grandparents, the leaves changing, soft toilet paper, SHARPIES!, good grades, coffee!, being tan, pie, vacation, advances in cures for cancer, Chick-fil-A, oxygen, the dictionary, pilgrims because they made us a holiday to get out of school for!, shoes, computers, Jesus, vegetables, Google, the trash man, lunch boxes, gloves and hand warmers at a freezing football games, halo, gym, iPods, art, brothers and sisters, a warm smile, Starbucks, fruit, city workers, college, playgrounds, candy, America, books, record player, Vogue, ballet, cell phones, the ocean, surfing, Spiderman, forensics, singing, decorations, a hand to hold, cars, turkey, knee braces, a good coach, a plasma TV, Christmas catalogs, a bus to drive, babies, laughter, our founding fathers, the Children's hospital of Kings Daughters, flowers, mechanical pencils, and for the love that I have for others and that others have for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shine