Friday, July 20, 2007

Renewal

I just finished up my message for this coming Sunday, July 22, 2007. Allow me to rephrase, I just finished up the message for this Sunday, but it is never complete because the complete work is God's work. I have prayed, planned, prepared and asked God to work in and through the message and the service. The service has been planned and is going to be an excellent experience. Many people are involved in putting the service together and it is a good feeling to see the service come together with the whole intent of all involved for people to encounter God and experience life change and eternal hope. May we experience renewal this weekend as we look to the Almighty God.

10 Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
11 Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me.
12 Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.
Psalm 51:10-12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shine