Thursday, March 08, 2007

Faith in People

I am working through Becoming a Person of Influence by John Maxwell with Steve Gabriele. He and I meet together on Thursday afternoons and have a good time laughing, sharing, and learning. Today are discussion was about a chapter in the book that spoke about having faith in people. We both enjoyed the read and the discusson. We see God working in people's lives and consider it an honor to be a part of that work. We are grateful that God has faith in us even when we may not have faith in ourselves. We want to be men who have faith in God and faith in others. Steve and I are thankful for the life-change that God is accomplishing in our lives and are pumped about people wanting to know God, grow in Christ and begin to discover their SHAPE.

Every time you cross my mind, I break out in exclamations of thanks to God. Each exclamation is a trigger to prayer. I find myself praying for you with a glad heart. I am so pleased that you have continued on in this with us, believing and proclaiming God's Message, from the day you heard it right up to the present. There has never been the slightest doubt in my mind that the God who started this great work in you would keep at it and bring it to a flourishing finish on the very day Christ Jesus appears.
Philippians 1:3-6 found in the Bible

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shine